Our annual MS Back to School Night is this Thursday, September 20, from 6:00 – 9:15 PM. Join us for the evening to meet your child’s teachers, learn more about the curriculum, and discover how we bring the School Mission to Life. Our schedule is as follows:
- 6:00: Schenck Auditorium Lobby: Light appetizers and drinks will be available.
- 6:00: Umpleby Hall: Mr. Egan presents information about the D-E 360° International program’s Peru Spring Break 2019 Trip for Grade 8 parents/guardians who are interested in this trip for their child(ren).
- 6: 15: Schenck Auditorium: Grade 8 Dean Mr. Aitken presents an informal, info. presentation about Discovery classes.
- 6:30: Schenck Auditorium—Welcome remarks with MS Principal Jonathan Davis
- 7:45: HomeBase—Please know the name of your child’s HomeBase teacher and the location of their room. You will receive your schedule for the evening at this time.
- 8:00-9:15: Classes
We recognize this is a long evening. However, we know that meeting and hearing from a full complement of your child’s teachers is important to you. By the end of the evening, you should have a more complete picture of the full scope of our multi-faceted program.
If you would like to give us feedback on the evening, please return a feedback form (found at the Welcome Table.)